SECTION 1 – WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information from you when you register on our website or fill out a form. We collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address when you consult with us, retain us, when you register on our website. You may, however, visit our website anonymously.
When you fill out our information form, we automatically receive a visitor’s domain and your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address. This provides us with information that helps us learn about your operating system and browser.
SECTION 2 – WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in any of the following ways:
- Personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your requests and support needs.
- To send periodic emails and text messages. The email address and mobile phone number you provide for order processing or scheduling an appointment, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your case.
SECTION 3 – HOW DO WE GET YOUR CONSENT?
When you provide us with personal information for a consultation you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will ask you directly for your expressed consent. We will provide you with an opportunity to say no at that time.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If, after you have given your expressed consent, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your personal information, at any time, by contacting us at [email protected]
SECTION 4 – DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 5 – DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We may disclose your Personal Information (such as contact information, purchase history, etc.) as follows:
- Quist Law Firm, PLLC reserves the right to and may disclose Personal Information about you in response to (a) requests from local, state or federal law enforcement officials; (b) any judicial, administrative or similar proceeding or order, such as subpoena; (c) if required by law; or (d) to investigate suspected fraud, harassment, physical threats, or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, the Site or the App, rules or policies, or the rights of third parties or to investigate any suspected conduct which we deem improper.
SECTION 6 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
When you click on links on our website, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 7 – HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
SECTION 9 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
CONTACTING US AND QUESTIONS
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact us at [email protected]